Teapigs specializes in producing big, whole leaf tea. They are the first tea brand to be awarded the Plastic Free Trust Mark and have won over 140 Great Taste Awards.
Teapigs produces several blends of black, green, herbal, rooibos, oolong and white teas.
- Tea temples/pyramids are biodegradable – they are made from cornstarch and paper
- The clear inner bags are made of natureflex and are biodegradable and compostable
- Pack cartons are made of FSC certified paper board and are recyclable
- Tins are made from tinplate or aluminium, they are recyclable and reusable
- Teapigs donates to the Point Foundation, which supports orphans and vulnerable young people in and around Gisenyi, Rwanda
Company based in Brentford, UK, tea is sourced globally. Signature everyday brew is grown in Gisenyi, Rwanda.
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, we will earn a small commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you.