Clipper produces organic teas which are sourced globally but blended in Dorset. They were the UK’s first Fairtrade tea company and are the world’s largest Fairtrade tea brand.
They offer various blends of black, green and white tea as well as infusions, hot chocolate and coffee.
- Certified organic and fair trade
- Pillow teabags are plastic free and compostable – they are made from a blend of abaca (a species of banana), plant cellulose fibres and PLA- a bio-material derived from non-GM plant material
- String teabags are also plastic free – the bags are made from paper & wood cellulose based binder, the string is 100% certified organic cotton and the tag is paper
- Tea envelopes are made of paper with a heat seal coating and are recyclable
- Pack cartons are recyclable as well, they are made from paperboard and ink
Company based and all teas blended in Beaminster, Dorset. Teas sourced globally.
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, we will earn a small commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you.