Ben & Anna Toothpaste
Keep your breath fresh and teeth strong with this natural and vegan toothpaste that comes in a recyclable glass container.
Comes in 3 variants:
- Mild and gentle with chamomile and sage
- Classic white and gently whitening with sea buckthorn
- Black and strong with activated charcoal.
- Free from animal testing
- Free from phthalates, parabens, microplastics, SLS or formaldehydes
- Biodegradable, vegetarian and vegan friendly
- Packaged in recyclable packaging
- Ben & Anna supports the One Earth One Ocean environment organisation
Use the applicator and apply a small amount to your toothbrush. Clean your teeth for approximately 2 minutes. Do not swallow.
Ingredients (for Classic white and gently whitening with sea buckthorn)
Aqua (water), hydrated silica, sorbitol, xylitol, calcium hydroxyapatite, ananas sativus (pineapple) fruit extract, lauryl glucoside, glycerin, aroma (fragrance), xanthan gum, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf water, citric acid, chamomilla recutita (camomile) flower extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) fruit extract, mentha arvensis (peppermint) leaf oil, limonene, benzyl alcohol, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate.
German company, toothpaste made in the Netherlands
Disclaimer: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links, which means that if you choose to make a purchase, we will earn a small commission. This commission comes at no additional cost to you.